Can you help us tell our city about which trails are important to develop in Billings? Billings TrailNet is sending a survey to a random sample of Billings residents. We will use the feedback from this statistically valid survey to inform our city’s leaders (elected officials, the city administrator and department heads), about needed trails and connections. Those randomly selected by Mailing Technical Services will see the survey in their mailbox no later than Oct. 1, 2022. Please respond to the survey no later than Oct. 15! If you are not selected, have no fear: we still want your input! Please take this online survey which includes parks as well as trails. We ask anyone and everyone who lives or works in Billings take a general survey about all parks and trails now.
- The cyclist killed in Bozeman was a friend
- Quiet trail hero removes tons of glass from Zimmerman Park
- Have you ever been hit by a vehicle while you were walking, running or riding and didn’t report it?
- Please help us learn about projects that are important to you!
- Long Range Transportation Plan- comments needed!