ales for trails
ales for trails celebrates at the breweries this year
Approximately 2,000 people attend Ales for Trails, and this allows us to raise $120,000 for our trail system annually.
This year, with social distancing restrictions and because we care about our community, Billings TrailNet must continue our work without the in-person celebration this year.
Billings TrailNet hosted a virtual Ales for Trails in 2020 to raise $120,000 for trails, and we are halfway to our goal!
If you were lucky enough to get an Ales for Trails punch card, you can enjoy a pint at any of these breweries through Dec. 31, 2020!
Tour Billings’ breweries from east to west!
- Thirsty Street at the Garage-2123 1st Ave N.
- Uberbrew– 2305 Montana Ave.
- Carters– 2526 Montana Avenue
- Angry Hanks– 20 N. 30th St.
- Montana Brewing Company– 113 N. 28th St.
- Thirsty Street– 3008 1st Ave. North
- Freefall brewery– Rimrock Mall
- By All Means– 1400 S. 24th St.
- Yellowstone Cellars– 1335 Holiday Circle
- Canyon Creek Brewery– 3060 Gabel Rd
- High Plains Brewing– 601 E. Main St., Laurel
Tour these Montana breweries!
- Wibaux- Beaver Creek Brewery
- Miles City- TiltWurks
- Harlowton- Gally’s Brewing
- Livingston- Neptune’s Brewery
- Bozeman- Bunkhouse Brewery
- Belgrade- Madison River Brewing Co
- Belt- Harvest Moon Brewery
- Helena- Blackfoot River Brewing Co
- Missoula- Big Sky Brewing
- Polson- Glacier Brewing
- Stevensville- Blacksmith Brewing Co
- Hamilton- Higher Ground Brewing
* Treat your brewery tour coupon card as cash. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
* The card is redeemable for one pint of beer/wine at participating breweries and Yellowstone Cellars. Redeemable ONLY at participating retailers listed on this card.
* Valid through Dec. 31, 2020.
* Must be 21 years of age or older to use this card. Valid ID will be required to redeem beverage at participating breweries and Yellowstone Cellars.