ales for trails
Join us at the best party in billings!
ales for trails celebrates at the breweries this year
Approximately 2,000 people attend Ales for Trails, and this allows us to raise $120,000 for our trail system annually.
This year, with social distancing restrictions and because we care about our community, Billings TrailNet must continue our work without the in-person celebration this year.
Billings TrailNet is planning a virtual Ales for Trails in 2020, to raise $120,000 for trails. Anyone who makes a donation for more than $50 will receive a complimentary Ales for Trails punch card which can be used at any of our participating breweries in the community and around the state.
Celebrate summer in Montana and support our trails with us!
join in on the fun!
Support trails with your donation of $50 or more
Enjoy a pint at any of these participating breweries!
Tour Billings’ breweries from east to west!
- Thirsty Street at the Garage-2123 1st Ave N.
- Uberbrew– 2305 Montana Ave.
- Carters– 2526 Montana Avenue
- Angry Hanks– 20 N. 30th St.
- Montana Brewing Company– 113 N. 28th St.
- Thirsty Street– 3008 1st Ave. North
- Freefall brewery– Rimrock Mall
- By All Means– 1400 S. 24th St.
- Yellowstone Cellars– 1335 Holiday Circle
- Canyon Creek Brewery– 3060 Gabel Rd
- High Plains Brewing– 601 E. Main St., Laurel
Tour these rural Montana breweries!
- Wibaux- Beaver Creek Brewery
- Miles City- TiltWurks
- Harlowton- Gally’s Brewing
- Livingston- Neptune’s Brewery
- Bozeman- Bunkhouse Brewery
- Belgrade- Madison River Brewing Co
- Belt- Harvest Moon Brewery
- Helena- Blackfoot River Brewing Co
- Missoula- Big Sky Brewing
- Polson- Glacier Brewing
- Stevensville- Blacksmith Brewing Co
- Hamilton- Higher Ground Brewing
* Treat your brewery tour coupon card as cash. It will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
* The card is redeemable for one pint of beer/wine at participating breweries and Yellowstone Cellars only. Redeemable at participating breweries and Yellowstone Cellars, listed on this card.
* Valid through Dec. 31, 2020.
* Must be 21 years of age or older to use this card. Valid ID will be required to redeem beverage at participating breweries and Yellowstone Cellars.
thank you to our Ales for Trails sponsors
With the generous help of title sponsor, Vision Net and participating brewers, Spectrum Reach and many businesses, Ales for Trails in summer of 2020 will be a brewery tour of 23 different...