ales for trails
September 8, 2023
Online ticket sales has closed.
But you can still buy tickets at The Base Camp, The Spoke Shop or Yellowstone Fitness until they close their stores on Friday, Sept. 8 (or until their supply of tickets runs out).
You can also buy tickets at the gate when we open at 5 pm Friday, Sept. 8.
We can’t wait to see you at Zoo Montana!
Countdown to Ales for Trails!
We’re gearing up for an exhilarating evening of local brews, live music, and boundless entertainment as Ales for Trails returns to Zoo Montana on Friday, September 8th, from 5 to 10 pm. This year’s event promises to be the highlight of the fall season, combining all the fun of a backyard party with old friends with the spirit of giving back to the community.
Mark your calendars and get ready to experience The Best Party in Billings at Ales for Trails!
This highly anticipated event celebrates the fusion of great beer, fantastic music, and a shared commitment to enhancing the city’s urban trail system, and celebrating the soon-to-be complete, Skyline Trail. As the sun sets on a September evening, Zoo Montana will transform into a lively and vibrant venue, hosting an array of activities that are sure to delight attendees of all ages (over 21).
Cheers to craft brews and community support
Ales for Trails is a celebration of local and regional microbrews that showcases the rich tapestry of flavors found in Montana and the local region. With 50 different microbrews to sample, beer enthusiasts will have the opportunity to try a wide variety of styles, from hoppy IPAs to smooth stouts, all while supporting a great cause. But the event isn’t limited to beer aficionados; wine and nonalcoholic beverages will also be available, ensuring that everyone can raise their glass to a fantastic time.
Groove to the beat and dance the night away
One of the highlights of Ales for Trails is the beloved Silent Disco. Imagine a dance floor filled with people moving to the rhythm of their own tunes, all while sharing an energetic atmosphere. It’s a unique experience that adds an extra layer of excitement to the event. The evening’s entertainment doesn’t stop there – live music by the Repeat Offenders will keep the crowd grooving and dancing throughout the night.
Indulge and Play
Food vendors will be serving up a delectable array of treats to satisfy any craving. And for those who enjoy a little friendly competition, Giant Beer Pong will provide plenty of laughter and merriment. Capture memories with friends at the photo booth and seize the chance to win incredible prizes, including the coveted Fat Tire bike, in the raffle.
A Worthy Cause
Beyond the entertainment and enjoyment, Ales for Trails holds a deeper purpose. All proceeds from the event go directly toward supporting the Billings urban trail system. This means that every sip, every dance move, and every laugh contribute to the development and enhancement of the trails that connect the city, promote outdoor activities, and foster a sense of community.
Grab Your Tickets
Tickets for Ales for Trails are available for purchase at alesfortrails.com or at select locations including Base Camp, The Spoke Shop, and Yellowstone Fitness. Please note that this event is exclusively for those aged 21 and older.
As summer transitions into fall, Billings residents and visitors alike have an exciting opportunity to come together, celebrate the spirit of the community, and contribute to a noble cause. Ales for Trails offers an unforgettable night of entertainment, camaraderie, and support for the trails that shape the city’s character. So, clear your calendar, gather your friends, and join in the revelry at Zoo Montana on September 8th – because The Best Party in Billings is back and better than ever!
Join us at the best party in billings!
more about ales for trails
Since it began in the year 2001, ticket sales and sponsorships have raised more than $1 million for the Billings trail system, which has enabled Billings TrailNet to contribute more than $750,000 for trail projects and amenities.
Each year, our 2,000 guests enjoy: More than 40 different local and regional microbrews A selection of fine wine non-alcoholic beverages live entertainment, Silent Disco, Giant Beer Pong, amazing raffle prizes …and a festive atmosphere– all while raising money for the Billings multiuse trail system.
Delicious food is provided for additional cost by great food trucks on site at Ales for Trails!
Let’s make this a safe event!
- Billings TrailNet is not responsible for any lost tickets due to errors related to email, including incorrectly supplied addresses, dysfunctional email providers or clients, or problematic internet access. Advanced ticket sales will close at 4pm on the Thursday before the event.
- Advance tickets will NOT be sent to your mailing address. Bring your email voucher to the front gate on the day of the event and check in at the Will Call table.
- You can gain entry by presenting your ticket and a valid ID (Driver’s License or Other Government Issued form of I.D. that verifies legal drinking age of 21).
- All ticket sales are final.
- No Refunds and No Exchanges.
- In the event it does rain, event staff will provide ample tents to continue the event.
- Ales for Trails staff reserves the right to check all bags. No outside glassware allowed. All alcoholic drinks must be sampled from tasting cup provided. Management reserves the right in our discretion, to remove any individuals for intoxication, fighting and / or rudeness, without a refund.
- All ticket purchasers understand that their voice, name and image may be recorded by various mechanical and/or electrical means. All ticket holders release any claim they might have in law or equity in connection with the utilization of such material by Billings TrailNet and authorize Billings TrailNet or its assignees the absolute right to use said materials in connection with advertising, publicity, exhibitions, or, without limitation, any other purpose.
- Beware of “driving while intoxicated laws” and plan accordingly. Please drink responsibly.
Expect all the best at the Best Party in Billings on Sept. 8, 2023! Lynn and the Ales for Trails planning committee have some new fun up their sleeves, plus all of the things you love about Ales for...
The Best Party in Billings lived up to its name when a record 2,500 people showed up to celebrate the trails. New this year was a professionally judged beer competition, where Montana brewers were...
This new event will advance Ales for Trails as a one-of-a-kind Montana beer festival This year’s Ales for trails will see a new twist as Billings TrailNet introduces a brewery competition. Brewers...