On May 5, Billings TrailNet advertised for bids to build Phase 2 of the Skyline Trail, which will connect the neighborhood at Zimmerman Place to Zimmerman Park. By mid-May, the lowest bid we received to build Phase 2 of the Skyline Trail came in at $69,000. We have awarded the contract and hope to see a groundbreaking by July! This section will connect the neighborhood at Zimmerman Place to Zimmerman Park. This 750 feet of trail was generously given by Dick Charbonneau, a grant from the Recreational Trails Program, and many other generous individuals.
- Opportunities to give (and receive) during this Giving time of year
- Stagecoach Trail was approved by Transportation Commission. Now let’s build it!
- Justin Strecker: A Community-Oriented General Manager at Intermountain Distributing
- An overview of the Parks Bond in the Nov. 2023 General election
- Trails and bike banes are for more than avid cyclists