Saturday, May 1 – Kickoff Day
- 11 am: 15-mile bike ride beginning at Shiloh Crossing
- This ride is for experienced cyclists who can ride unsupported for 15 miles
- Start at the breezeway between Neecee’s and RocHouse.
- Bring your decorated bike and park in the back, behind Neecee’s.
- Participants of the 15 mile ride will get a flower from Roots Garden.
Unable to participate in the 15-mile ride Saturday?
We encourage you to share some May Day cheer by going for a walk and hanging May baskets on the doors of friends and neighbors!
Sunday, May 2 – Family Day
- Noon: 4-mile ride
- Begins at Shiloh Conservation Area and after
- Encircles the Conservation Area heads to ZooMontana and back.
- Shorter ride around the Shiloh Conservation Area ZooMontana is offering a child to enter free with a purchase of an adult ticket (May 2, 2021 ONLY). Pinwheels will be offered to all children participating.
Monday, May 3 – Clinic and Urban Ride.
- 6 pm: Basic bike maintenance clinic at The Spoke Shop at 1910 Broadwater
- Followed by an all-level urban trail ride led by Spoke Shop staff.
Tuesday, May 4 – Multi-Trail Day. (Participate in any or all of the events)
All day Celebration with a variety of activities throughout the day.
- 10 am: walk the trails starting at First Interstate Bank-Shiloh parking lot for a walk up the east side of Shiloh to the tunnel and back down the west side, returning to the bank to celebrate with our friends and some First Interstate Bank swag. (Ends at noon.)
- Register for the Tour de Fleur by making a donation with our volunteers at the table and be entered into drawings for gifts from First Interstate Bank, The Glass Specialist, and Jiffy Lube.
- 1 pm: Walk and talk with Billings TrailNet’s Executive Director, Kristi Drake, and a Billings City Council member. Meet at Swords Park by the shelter (Ends at 3 pm.)
- 4 pm: Informative walk with a local historian. Meet at the Boothill Inn off Airport Road. Learn about Yellowstone Kelly and history along the trail. (Ends at 6 pm.)
Walk, run, skate, cycle, or use a wheelchair on your own or with any of the above activities. Post pictures of any trail you’re on with #BillingsTDF2021. Decorate yourself with flowers or trail paraphernalia.
Wednesday, May 5 – Ladies’ Day. (Participate in any or all of the events)
- 10 am: Walk and a guided stretch at Everfit MT, in Shiloh Crossing
- Healthy snack and studio visit studio
- Shopping! Enjoy a discount and great clothing at Neecees from noon to 6 pm, and check out Bumps ‘n Bundles for the kiddos.
- 6 pm: Cycle and Wine
- Meet at Levity Bar (1027 Shiloh) and ride together north on Shiloh, through the tunnel and back, ending at Levity for a glass of wine. You must be 21 to drink, but non-alcoholic beverages are available.
- Enjoy this fun-filled day walking, shopping, riding, and enjoying a little wine with other women.
Thursday, May 6 – Couples Day.
- 6 pm: Partner Ride
- 7-10 mile ride
- Tandem bikes encouraged!
- Maybe it’s a date with your loved one, or just hitching an attachment to your bike and giving your kids a ride. More details to come.
Friday, May 7 – Downtown Bike Parade.
6 pm: Meet at the Library parking lot with your decorated bike, and we’ll start the ride south down Broadway. We will ride together, obeying the traffic lights, staying in one lane, with a car indicating the end of the parade following with flashers. Spectators will cheer or ring bells, celebrating the Tour de Fleur as we wrap up the week.